The First Stop on the Road to the Destruction of Humanity

Thursday, September 09, 2004

Interviews with Homeschoolers

This week I'm beginning a new series of posts... interviews with people I know about their views on homeschooling.

My first interviewee is my sister Sarah. You can check out her blog at http://pony_horse.blogspot.com.

Q: How and why did you start homeschooling?
A: I started it because we had gone to lots of different countries and seen lots of different school systems and decided not to go back to school when we came back to Australia.

Q: What is your favourite thing about homeschooling?
A: It means that I can have riding lessons and do what I want to do.

Q: What is your least favourite thing about homeschooling?
A: Nothing.

Q: What is your favourite activity or hobby?
A: Horseriding.

Q: Anything else?
A: Can I use the computer now, John?
Q: No.
A: That's not fair.
Q: I need to finish my blog.
A: I want to update my blog too.

0 Comments:

Start Ranting

<< Home