The First Stop on the Road to the Destruction of Humanity

Monday, July 05, 2004

My Predictions for the rest 2004.

I've decided to predict what I think will happen in the next six months. In the next six months:

-Tens of thousands will die in the Sudan crisis.
-John Howard and the Coalition will be removed from government.
-George W. Bush will lose the US elections.
-A serious riot will occur in Hong Kong.
-At least one major company will go spectacularly bankrupt, or some other kind of major corporate scandal will occur.
-The Saints will win the Grand Final
-Australia will come out third in the medal tallies for Athens 2004, with America in No 2. and somebody else in No 1.
-The Wallabies will lose to New Zealand in the Rugby World Cup.
-A Terry Pratchett book will come out in November/December, in time for Christmas.
-No cool tech stuff will happen.
-The X-Prize will not be won until December or January.
---------
-We will start at least 2 DnD campaigns (finishing neither)
-I will purchase two computer games, or at least receive two computer games somehow.
-The Rec Room will be finished.
-Luis will have purchased a laptop (this may not occur until January 2005).
-I will see 5 movies.
-We will not travel to America or Europe, but probably to New Zealand.
-I will spend more time on the computer than I should.

Let's see if I'm right in six months.

0 Comments:

Start Ranting

<< Home