The First Stop on the Road to the Destruction of Humanity

Friday, February 25, 2005

Human Brutality

Yesterday I saw a guy get beaten up by three guys out on the round pier-thing at Eastern Beach in Geelong. That's just not right. Some people are bastards. There's something wrong when you just go and bash up some guy for getting in your way.

I also feel guilty that I didn't go over and help him, though other people did. I was in shock, really, and I hadn't seen the whole thing: I didn't know if he'd been fighting with them (he hadn't, I found out later).

But in the end, the police came and somebody knew the assailants, so I hope they get caught and pay for their crimes.

1 Comments:

At 11:36 am, Blogger jacob.thrasher said...

Chalk up another one we agree on.

Don't feel guilty about not helping the guy; he did get help. Having not seen the whole thing, you probably did the right thing. Besides, who knows if those guys were armed or not?

I hope they get caught too. At least they were identified...

 

Start Ranting

<< Home