The First Stop on the Road to the Destruction of Humanity

Monday, June 14, 2004

New Project: Constructed Language

My latest project (related to the map I drew, below)is to create a language. I'm using the Language Construction Kit, written by the same guy who made Verduria.

Here's a look at the very first sentence constructed in Cambrino:

Tuvi be lidhi ocasa.
TUH-vih BEH LITH-ih oh-KAH-sah.
The man at rock looks.

The man looks at the rock.

--------------

Tuvi be lidhi ocate.
TUH-vih BEH LITH-ih oh-KAH-teh.
The man at the rock looked.

The man looked at the rock.

--------------

Tuvi be lidhi:i ocasa.
TUH-vih BEH LITH-ih-IH oc-KAH-sah.
The man at the rocks looks.

The man looks at the rocks.

--------------

1 Comments:

At 6:05 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can reveal that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is quiet a suspect as you did in the decrease efflux of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=mcfunsoft audio studio 6.7.16.4 ?
I noticed the phrase you procure not used. Or you profit by the black methods of development of the resource. I have a week and do necheg

 

Start Ranting

<< Home